We handle all the details so your organization can focus on what it does best—delivering superior care.
In today’s healthcare environment, the challenges of running a medical group are complex. The Doctors Company offers consultative, customized, and innovative solutions to reduce and control costs, manage employee benefits, and safeguard your practice.
Download Policy Documents
Already a member or agent/broker? Sign in to download policy documents or pay your bill.
To make changes to your policy or update your information, call Member Services at
We help you consolidate a dizzying range of choices into smart decisions. Our experts evaluate insurance options and negotiate to obtain comprehensive coverage at competitive rates—giving you more control.
Depending on your organization’s complexity, coverage needs, and eligibility, we can incorporate valuable tools into your insurance program, including:
- An annual exposure evaluation.
- Exclusive cost control programs:
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Workers’ compensation.
- Group health benefits.
- A comprehensive, customized annual insurance program management report.
- CyberGuard PLUS—higher limits for cyber liability
- MediGuard® PLUS—higher limits for:
- Billing errors and omissions
- Regulatory defense
- Management Liability (D&O)*
- Errors and Omissions*
- Health and Disability*
- Employment Practices (EPLI)*
- Property and General Liability*
- Workers’ Compensation*
The types of members we work with include:
- Medical practices.
- Accountable care organizations.
- Healthcare facilities.
- Managed care organizations.
- Healthcare systems.
*These products are underwritten by insurers other than The Doctors Company or its affiliated insurers. The product is offered through our wholly owned subsidiary, The Doctors Company Insurance Services (CA license #0677182), who will act as the insurance agent for those companies.