Errors and Omissions Liability
Protect your medical practice from miscellaneous errors and omissions exposures.
If you provide services not typically covered by a traditional medical malpractice policy, errors and omissions (E&O) coverage mitigates your exposures.
Errors and omissions coverage applies if your practice/facility includes any of the following:
- Managed care-related activities
- Utilization review
- Expert witness
- Billing operations
- Surgery center/laboratory
- Claims review
- Medical director services
- Not for profit
- Management services
- Employee leasing
- Independent physician associations
- Med spas
- Miscellaneous and/or other ancillary activities not normal to a medical practice
To learn more about errors and omissions liability coverage, contact your local agent or call us directly at (888) 619-7723.