Protect your medical practice with higher limits for cyber and regulatory liability coverage.
Don’t leave your practice exposed to costly regulatory actions and cyber threats. CyberGuard® PLUS from The Doctors Company allows you to increase the limits already in our medical liability policy for more protection.
CyberGuard PLUS provides coverage for claims arising from administrative actions pertaining to utilization, licensing, credentialing, and misconduct. It can also cover liability related to the theft, loss, or accidental transmission of confidential patient or financial information, as well as data recovery.
CyberGuard PLUS protects you from the fastest-growing threats to your practice—increase your limits by one million dollars.
Watch this short video to determine if your practice has exposure to healthcare billing risks.
Cyber Liability Risks Covered
- Information security and privacy liability
- Privacy breach response services
- Regulatory defense and penalties
- Website media content liability
- Cyber extortion (e.g. ransomware)
- First party data protection
- First party network business interruption
- Notification services
Regulatory Risks Covered
- Defense of medical board action/disciplinary action
- HIPAA/EMTALA action
- Allegations of Medicare/Medicaid fraud and abuse
- Regulatory fines and penalties
- Shadow audit expenses
- Qui tam (whistle-blower)
- Government or commercial billing errors proceeding
- Stark proceeding
Protect your medical practice with higher limits. Contact your local agent or call The Doctors Company directly at (888) 619-7729.