We keep you informed.
Read about our industry leadership and our efforts to advance, protect, and reward the practice of good medicine.
- NOV 19, 2013Integrated Delivery Systems Are Discussed in Three Short Videos
- NOV 18, 2013Competition Opens for Young Physicians Patient Safety Award
- OCT 29, 2013Electronic Health Records and Government Audits Are Focus of Videos
- SEP 17, 2013Physician Sentiment on Future of Health Care Detailed in Animated Video
- SEP 04, 2013Potentially High-Exposure Malpractice Cases Can be Won
Essential Tips to Avoid Prescription Fraud and Abuse
Learn how to include vigilance and security in your prescribing practices with this infographic.
In The Media
- NOV 25, 2013Competition Driving Malpractice Premiums Down, Medical Economics
Rob Francis, chief operating officer of The Doctors Company, discusses the downward trend in medical malpractice insurance rates and the potential for the Affordable Care Act to slow or reverse that trend.
- NOV 06, 2013Why Hospitalists Remain Outside Malpractice Insurers' High-Risk Categories, For Now, The Hospitalist
Robin Diamond, MSN, JD, RN, senior vice president and chief patient safety officer for The Doctors Company, discusses challenges and trends in hospitalist malpractice data. This article also features The Doctors Company's closed claims data.
- OCT 17, 2013Understand Your Risks to Avoid Malpractice Claims, Orthopreneur
David B. Troxel, MD, medical director of The Doctors Company, is interviewed about trends in orthopaedic malpractice claims and how surgeons can protect themselves and their practices.
- SEP 16, 2013"What Is the Value of Health IT?", Electronic Health Reporter
David B. Troxel, MD, medical director at The Doctors Company, is among the experts who comment in this article on the value of Health IT.