News and Insights
Read about our industry leadership and our efforts to advance, protect, and reward the practice of good medicine.
- SEP 15, 2014Healthcare Reform Progress Is Focus of National Summit
- SEP 09, 2014The Doctors Company Announces New Vice President for Integrated Delivery Systems
- AUG 21, 2014Enhance Patient Care Through Culture Change and Communication
- JUL 16, 2014The Doctors Company Named a 2014 Ward’s 50 Top-Performing Company
- JUL 15, 2014Members of The Doctors Company Benefit from Award-Winning Marketing
- SEP 02, 2014Fox News Spotlights Dr. Anderson on Healthcare Reform, Fox News
Richard E. Anderson, MD, FACP, chairman and CEO of The Doctors Company, discusses healthcare reform in two recent appearances on Fox News.
- JUL 31, 2014How to Protect Yourself as the Ebola Outbreak Gets Dire in Africa, Yahoo!Travel
Dan Wright, JD, RN, vice president of patient safety at The Doctors Company, provides suggestions to travelers about how to protect themselves from the widening Ebola virus outbreak in certain West African countries.
- JUN 24, 2014EHR-Related Patient Safety Problems Persist 'Long After' Implementation, Fierce EMR
David B. Troxel, MD, medical director of The Doctors Company, is quoted in this article about a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association (JAMIA) on patient safety issues from the use of electronic health records. Researchers studied 100 closed investigations involving 344 technology-related incidents that occurred between 2009-2013 in 55 U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) facilities.
- JUN 01, 2014Viewpoint with Jack Lewin featuring Richard E. Anderson, MD, TCTMD
In this webcast, Richard E. Anderson, MD, FACP, chairman and CEO of The Doctors Company, discusses the most common claims brought against cardiologists, critical issues facing physicians today, and how physicians can improve patient safety.
Handling Protected Health Information? Make Sure You’re Cybersecure
Healthcare entities are the most vulnerable to cyberattacks. Learn how to protect your practice from a breach and ensure HIPAA compliance.