We provide the tools you need to help reduce risk and keep your practice safe.
Complimentary NPSF CME Module
Diagnostic errors account for 45 percent of malpractice claims in nonsurgical specialties. Hone your skills with Reducing Diagnostic Errors.
New Tools to Protect Patient Data
on Mobile Devices
HHS has launched an education initiative that includes online resources and practical tips for protecting the privacy and security of health information on mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, and smart phones.
Know the Label:
FDA Updates and Free CME
Physicians can now stay up-to-date with FDA prescribing information through our online partnership with the PDR Network. Learn more.
- MAY 08, 2013Meeting the Challenges of the Nonadherent Orthopedic Surgical Patient
- APR 23, 2013'Be Prepared' Is the Motto to Follow When Testifying in a Malpractice Lawsuit
- APR 11, 2013California's Breast Density Notification Law Becomes Effective
- APR 11, 2013Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- MAR 28, 2013An Anesthesiologist's Guide to Decreasing Dental Injury Claims
Connect with Our Patient Safety Experts
When you need personal attention, call on our dedicated patient safety risk managers. Connect with us at (800) 421-2368, extension 1243, or at email@example.com to learn how we can support your practice.
Clinical Tools and Programs
EHR and Telemedicine Resource Center
FDA Drug Alerts
Informed Consent Resources
Interactive Guides/Site Surveys