Accountable Care Organizations Resources
- DEC 18, 2015Best Practices for Creating an Accountable Care Organization
The healthcare system is moving toward Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), and industry thought leaders recommend best practices for forming an ACO.
- APR 20, 2015Mid-level Practitioner Liability—Preventive Action and Loss Reduction Plan
This booklet can help practitioners avoid liability risks when hiring or working with mid-level practitioners.
- DEC 20, 2013Interactive Guide to Patient Safety for Office Practices
This interactive guide is designed to help you uncover areas of potential malpractice exposure in your practice.
- JUL 22, 2013Interactive Guide for Hospitals: Credentialing and Privileging: Non-Physician Practitioners
Credentialing and privileging of non-physician practitioners can create areas of potential malpractice exposure, and this guide can help uncover risks.
- JUL 22, 2013Interactive Guide for Hospitals: Credentialing and Privileging: Medical Staff
Credentialing and privileging of medical staff can create areas of potential malpractice exposure, and this guide can help uncover risks.
- FEB 20, 2013When Prescribing Drugs, a Physician Has a Duty to Warn Patients
The prescribing physician, not the drug manufacturer, has the responsibility or "duty to warn" a patient of a prescription drug's side effects.
- OCT 01, 2012Interactive Guide to Patient Safety for Electronic Medical Records
This interactive guide focuses on risks seen in office practices that use an electronic medical record (EMR).