Breast Cancer Resources
These resources can assist physicians in decreasing risks when diagnosing and treating patients with breast cancer.
- Navigating Risks in Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment: How Physicians Can Enhance Patient Safety
- What Do You Know About Breast Reconstruction?
- Getting Sued for Breast Cancer
- Reducing Delays in Diagnosing Breast Cancer
- Keeping Breast Cancer Risks at the Forefront Can Lead to Early Detection and Treatment
- Breast Biopsy and Fine Needle Aspiration
- Conflicting Guidelines on Mammograms Can Pose Risks
- Avoid Missed or Delayed Diagnosis by Being Aware of Risks for BRCA-Based Breast Cancer
You can download these infographics for reproduction in publications, on websites, and on social media sites.
The guidelines suggested here are not rules, do not constitute legal advice, and do not ensure a successful outcome. The ultimate decision regarding the appropriateness of any treatment must be made by each healthcare provider in light of all circumstances prevailing in the individual situation and in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the care is rendered.