Reduce Diagnostic Errors with Complimentary NPSF CME Module
As the industry’s patient safety leader, we are committed to providing clinical tools and resources that can help you reduce risk and enhance safety within your practice.
Diagnostic errors, a top concern in the patient safety field, account for 45 percent of malpractice claims in nonsurgical specialties. In partnership with the National Patient Safety Foundation (NPSF), we’re helping members hone their skills to reduce the prevalence of diagnostic error. We are giving complimentary access to the first 200 members who register for Reducing Diagnostic Errors, an NPSF online module certified for 2.0 CME credits.
Follow the instructions below to access the module. If you have questions, call the Department of Patient Safety at (800) 421-2368, extension 1243.
Instructions for Accessing Reducing Diagnostic Errors
New NPSF user?
- Before you begin, you must register as a user on the NPSF Web site.
- Enter a user name and your e-mail address, then select “Register.”
- You will be prompted to check your e-mail for a password.
Once you have an NPSF account:
- Enter your user name and password at the NPSF site.
- You will be taken to the “Registered User Menu” page.
- Click on “The Doctors Company” link.
- Fill out the fields on the form and enter the coupon code TDCRDE (all caps).
- Click “Submit,” and you will be taken to the start page for the module.
- Select the “Click Here to Begin” section header.