Risk Solutions for Integrated Delivery Systems
Comprehensive risk management for medical practices, managed care organizations, healthcare systems, and hospitals
The Doctors Company’s dynamic program for Integrated Delivery Systems provides premium savings, capital management opportunities, and unrivaled protection. We have over 35 years of healthcare risk innovation and expertise managing risk for many of the nation’s top 100 healthcare systems, hospitals, and managed care organizations, including multi-state accounts.
Keep your healthcare system on the leading edge with risk sharing, streamlined administration, consolidated coverage, and enhanced reporting—all provided by seasoned insurance and risk financing professionals.
- Customizable, scalable coverages.
- Risk assessment analytics and benchmarking.
- Collaborative performance improvement programs to avoid claims and reduce risk.
- Coordinated claims defense.
- Exclusive patient safety resources and free CME.
- Claims and patient safety experts available 24/7 in more than a dozen regional offices nationwide.
Options to manage your risk
- Customized deductibles.
- Self-insured retentions.
- Retrospective rating programs.
- Profit-sharing plans.
- Loss portfolio transfer.
- Captive management.
- Multi-year policy option.
Coverage to help you reach your risk transfer and cost containment goals
- Medical professional liability
- Directors and officers liability
- Employment practices liability
- Managed care errors and omissions
- General liability
- Employment benefits liability
- Privacy and security liability
- Billing errors and omissions liability
- First and third party liability
Capitalize on our expertise managing large, complex risk. Call us at (800) 421-2368, extension 1462.
Some coverages may be underwritten by TDC Specialty Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Doctors Company. Insurance coverages, products, or policy terms may vary by state.